Personal Injury Law and Services in NJ
Have you been injured in a motor vehicle accident in New Jersey, at work or slipped on ice on a public area? Have you or a family member been the victim of negligence in medical facilities or a nursing home?
If you’ve received an injury, it can affect you in more ways than just physical pain, and these injuries can limit your day-to-day routine, your work, your sleep and of course your family. Because your injuries don’t allow you to work, medical bills continue to come in, and your bank balance lowers fast. It’s a lot to deal with, and it can send even the strongest person into a dark place. But this is where we come in.
At The Law Offices of Sangiovanni we have a well-respected team of experts in New Jersey personal injury law, and we offer advice, support and representation in all types of personal injury claims. Our goal is to ensure your life gets back to normal as soon as possible, to take the stress off your family, and make sure your injury is compensated for.
A personal injury is physical harm or injury to your ‘person’ which has been received from an accident someone else has caused.
Hiring the right legal representative in a personal injury claim is very important. Personal Injury law experts like The Law Offices of Sangiovanni can assist you with claiming for damages (harm or losses you have suffered from an accident) Damages include your injuries, medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering caused by the injury, expected future losses (for future treatments or loss of potential income)
At The Law Offices of Sangiovanni we are experts in the field of personal injury law and can help you get compensation from the following types of injuries.
- Auto Accidents
- Personal injuries from auto accidents are the most common cases, and we offer advice, support and representation for your case.
- Motorcycle Accidents
- If you or a family member has received injuries in a motorcycle accident, we can help to make sure are compensated for your injuries. We offer advice, support and representation for your case.
- Construction Site Injury
- When you suffer an injury on the job, you are entitled to receive compensation for related medical treatment, income loss and other damages. We offer advice, support and representation for your worker’s compensation case.
- Product Liability
- New Jersey law necessitates manufacturers and sellers of products ensure their products are not defective and safe. If you have been injured from a product, we offer advice, support and representation for your case.
- Wrongful Death
- Losing a loved one is a difficult experience, and its made more so if the death arose from an accident, your whole world changes in an instant. You deserve to be able to hold that person accountable, as well as be compensated for your loss. We offer advice, support and representation for your case.
- Nursing Home Negligence
- If a family member is a victim of nursing home negligence, you and your family deserve to be compensated for damages. We offer advice, support and representation for your Nursing Home Negligence case.
- Medical Malpractice
- If a doctor makes an error and causes injury, you could be entitled to compensation. Medical malpractice cases are very complex, but we offer advice, support and representation for your case to achieve the best results possible.
- Premises Liability
- If you injure yourself on someone else’s property you may be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, loss of income or other damages.
- Slip & Fall
- Falls are the top cause of accidental injuries in the United States, and although premises Liability cases are complex, our team of NJ personal injury lawyers will help you receive the compensation you deserve. We offer advice, support and representation for your case.
- Food Poisoning
- If you have had food poisoning, or feel you got sick due to negligence on the part of any restaruant, food station, grocery store, etc…, you may be entitled to compensation. We offer advice, support and representation for your case.
Remember, in New Jersey, you have many legal rights protecting you. If you have any questions or are curious about any damages you have incurred, please Contact us today to see how we can help you be compensated for your personal injury losses.